FOOD PANTRY HOURS HAVE CHANGED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Tuesday 9 a – 11:45 a – Wednesday 9 a – 11:45 a & 5-7 p – Friday 10 a – 11:45
DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. OPEN TO ANYONE LIVING IN THE 49010 ZIP CODE AREA WITH A VALID ID
Pray the Coronavirius is eliminated expeditiously throughout the world.
Cereal Drive for the Allegan County Food Pantry Collaborative began May 18th and ends June 14th, 2020. The goal is 30,000 boxes of cereal!! HOW CAN YOU HELP? Text CEREAL to 44-321 to donate or Donate on-line at www.alleganfoundation.org or Mail a donation made out to ACCF, PO Box 278, Allegan, MI 49010 (in the memo line please note cereal)
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9a-11:45a; Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p; Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID, must live in 49010 area
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.
What we offer:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days
The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.