Our pantry received $9,200.00 from the The Mignon Sherwood DeLano Foundation. These funds will be used to purchase non-perishable food items and personal care items. Thank you so much for your support.
May the miracle of His birth light your way through the coming year.
The Umbrella campaign started at the Allegan Village Market on January 1. Umbrellas are located at each register, so we need you to help feed those living in the Allegan area.
Please drop your change in the umbrellas to support the Hands of Grace Food Pantry.
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9a-11:45a; Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p; Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID, must live in 49010 area
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.
What we offer:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days
The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.