OUR FOOD PANTRY IS OPEN DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. OPEN TO ANYONE LIVING IN THE 49010 ZIP CODE AREA WITH A VALID ID
May the miracle of His birth light your way through the coming year.
Pray the Coronavirius is eliminated expeditiously throughout the world.
Commodity Food Distribution available on Wednesday, April 8th 9am – 12 Noon & 1pm-4pm, Community Action , 323 Water Street, Allegan.
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9a-11:45a; Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p; Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID, must live in 49010 area
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.
What we offer:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days
The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.