STUFF THE BUS: Was a huge success!! Thank you to our church volunteers, Girl Scout Leader Amy Brink, some of her Girl Scouts and their parents and the many that contributed food and cash. We collected 1,114 food and personal items and $504.00 in donations. Thank you also goes out to United Way for sponsoring this worth while event.
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9a-11:45a; Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p; Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- Effective 11/1/19 clients can visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.
What we offer:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days
The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.