The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Tuesday: 9a-11:45a
- Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p
- Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID, must live in 49010 area
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.
What we offer:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days